27.8.15

A Fresh Start

Hello there!

I decided it was time to sort my blog out and get back into a routine of updating regularly, without putting too much pressure on myself. To be completely honest, I have never been very good with updating every week with new content.

I always say this to myself, but it IS going to be different this time, and I am going to get into a routine to help me become more productive. I have never been very organised in college and school; but I am not going into my second year of university and I really need to sort myself out.

By doing this, I have decided to completely delete all of my old blog posts (I feel like I forced myself to write them, and that it wasn't my true voice coming through). As I am studying Journalism at university, I have learnt a lot about writing and finding your own voice, and I feel like I am finally discovering mine.

I still have a long way to go with discovering my own style, but that's all part of learning, and as long as I do learn from it, then I'm doing something right.

SO, this is the beginning of something new for me, and I am excited to see where it takes me. 

I have some ideas for new posts already, starting with a post on V Festival, which I recently attended, and a few posts on university as it is coming up to freshers week all over the country!

From now on, I am going to be writing about what I WANT, rather than what I feel like I should be writing about. I will be doing it for me and nobody else, but if I do happen to gain some people who do like to read my posts along the way, then that is a massive bonus!

I would love to hear any suggestions on what I could write about, and if I like the idea, I will give it a go.

Thanks for reading,

Paige x

No comments:

Post a Comment